Welcome to the National Network of Mental Health Leads! This page is designed to help you navigate your first steps on the website to support your setting or to prepare you for your course.
I’m booked on a course.
If you are booked on a course, then there are some things you will need to do in preparation for your course:
- Make sure you are logged into the site
- Go to My Course Dashboard
- Click on the course you are attending
- Click on Get Started
- Work through the Personal Skills Audit
- Download your handbook, the portfolio and the portfolio guidance
- Complete the Setting Audit using the link on the handbook page
- If you are a senior leader there will also be some prereading in your handbook
You will need a device during the course and the resources for each day are then listed under each of the days (i.e. Day 1 resources are under Day 1).
Details of your venue and timings should be available on your course page. Your trainer may also send you messages, which are also accessed through your course page.
I’m here for resources and CPD.
£295, DfE grant approved, book your place now (schools/colleges can pay for additional places)
Well thank you for joining the Network, whether you have attended one of our courses or used another training provider, you are welcome.
On the site you will find:
- Information on our training courses for mental health leads
- Information on the Department for Education funding process
- A resource area of downloadable resources to use in your school or college
- Online resources, such as a personal skills or a setting audit
- A library of recorded CPD webinars released across the year
- A social area to chat with other leads
- A forum to share ideas or strategies with other settings, or to ask your own questions of others in the Network
- An area to edit your own social profile and another to edit your own account
We suggest starting with the personal skills audit and the setting audit as these will help you to identify your own needs as you navigate the materials and resources on the website.