The National Network of Mental Health Leads is the body for designated mental health leads in schools and colleges in England. Our members oversee mental health provision for millions of young people.
A number of organisations are proud to support the work of the Network. The benefits of being an affiliate:
- use of the Mental Health Lead Affiliate logo on your site/materials
- biography of your company and logo on the mentalhealthlead.com site
- influence the national picture for mental health leadership and provision in schools and colleges
- get your message directly to mental health leads
Affiliate supporters receive:
- their logo on mentalhealthlead.com
- introductory text on mentalhealthlead.com
- welcome in the member’s newsletter
- ability to offer benefits for members or discounts
- one free editorial piece in the newsletter
To become an Affiliate Supporter costs £950 + VAT
In addition affiliate supporters can also pay for additional benefits, such as:
- Mailshot to all members £1,200 + VAT
- Mailshot to a segment of members (e.g. further education only) £750 + VAT per segment
- Additional editorial in newsletter £400 + VAT
For more information, please contact Rachel Fox on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02381 120010 (option 2).
Please note that as the majority of our income is derived from training for mental health leads, we are unable to promote training which is in conflict with our own.